Zhang Xiao Qiang is a nobody in this apocalyptic world with danger lurking everywhere, he is forced to wander around and learn the rules and principles to survive. Over the course of time, Zhang Xiao Qiang’s character and laziness slowly wore away from the experiences he faces. Zhang Xiao Qiang becomes more resilient, of course also gaining power whilst watching the lunatics of the apocalypse trampling on everything they could trample on. Zhang Xiao Qiang always maintained a bit of conscience in him. He never had the thoughts of being a hero, yet he doesn’t mind sharing bread from his plate. Zhang Xiao Qiang will continue to live in the cracks of the apocalyptic world until the crack can no longer hold him.
Some places have gruesome descriptions, so enter with caution!!! Zhang Xiao Qiang motto is: “Don’t talk to me about human rights, Don’t talk to me about the laws, Don’t talk to me about favors!”
TL note: ‘Xiao Qiang’ is slang for ‘cockroach’ but is also the name of the main character.
Other names: Doom cockroach, 末日蟑螂
Chapter List (262 chapters)
- Chapter 1: Doomsday
- Chapter 2: For the Cabbage
- Chapter 3: Guard Dogs
- Chapter 4: For Food
- Chapter 5: Harvest, Weapons
- Chapter 6: 1 VS. 3
- Chapter 7: Zombies That Love The Rain
- Chapter 8: Infected?
- Chapter 9: Evolution?
- Chapter 10: Chinese New Year (Spring Festival)
- Chapter 11: Big Dog
- Chapter 12: The Cat That Really Looks Like A Leopard
- Chapter 13: Cat or Leopard?
- Chapter 14: Massive Meal
- Chapter 15: Preparations Before Departure
- Chapter 16: Fighting the way out after being surrounded
- Chapter 17: So Close Yet So Far
- Chapter 18: Chinese Pork Jerky (Bakwa)
- Chapter 19: Him Again
- Chapter 20: Escape Day
- Chapter 21: Girl
- Chapter 22: Yang Ke Er
- Chapter 23: Peeking at Yang Ke Er
- Chapter 24: Yang Ke Er’s Strangeness
- Chapter 25: I’d Rather Die Than Let Go
- Chapter 26: A big piece of meat
- Chapter 27: Just call me cockroach!
- Chapter 28: Yang Ke Er versus zombie
- Chapter 29: The night attack
- Chapter 30: Are you crazy?!
- Chapter 31: Uncle, You’re a big baddie!
- Chapter 32: What Thing?!
- Chapter 33: Cannibalism!
- Chapter 34: Stop choosing, let’s transport them all!
- Chapter 35: Uncle, I’m taking a bath, do you want to see?
- Chapter 36: Dig deep tunnels, store grain everywhere!
- Chapter 37: Just sleeping?
- Chapter 38: Uncle, You Must Take Responsibility!
- Chapter 39: Argh! My Back!
- Chapter 40: The Sun is out!
- Chapter 41: What’s that?
- Chapter 42: Wow! So cute!
- Chapter 43: Yang Ke’er loses her temper!
- Chapter 44: I’ll kill him!
- Chapter 45: Stop Hitting Him!
- Chapter 46: Generation Gap?
- Chapter 47: Kill Me!
- Chapter 48: Seeing a D2 Again!
- Chapter 49: One Thousand Years of Death!
- Chapter 50: Another “Ten Thousand Years of Death!”