The Demonic King Chases His Wife: The Rebellious Good-for-Nothing Miss
She, renowned assassin of the 21st century, actually crossed over to become Su Manor’s most useless good-for-nothing Fourth Miss. He, Jin Empire’s imperial highness, was an emotionless overbearing demonic tyrant with unrivaled talent. Everyone knew that she was an idiotic good-for-nothing and bullied her as they pleased. But only he, the overbearing tyrant with the discerning eye, just wouldn’t let go even if his life depended on it. For the time being, let’s see how the clash of stubborn versus stubborn plays out in this good show of the chaser and the chased.
Other names: Phế Vật Nghịch Thiên Tiểu Thư, Xia Wang Zhu Qi: Fei Cai Ni Tian Xiao Jie, 一世倾城, 邪王追妻：废材逆天小姐
You're reading The Demonic King Chases His Wife: The Rebellious Good-for-Nothing Miss free online novel on NovelWell.com !
Chapter List (1919 chapters)
- Chapter 1 – The Heart Wrenching Betrayal
- Chapter 2 – This is Simply Torture!
- Chapter 3 – I’ll Definitely Kill Her Next Time!
- Chapter 4 – A Wicked Person Shall Be Harassed by One of the Same Kind
- Chapter 5 – The Impeccably Handsome Youngster
- Chapter 6 – Winner is King
- Chapter 7 – Then Give This King a Kiss
- Chapter 8 – The Hot Lingering Breath
- Chapter 9 – The Game’s Outcome Has Yet To Be Decided
- Chapter 10 – What An Awesome Big Brother!
- Chapter 11 – He’s Prince Jin?!
- Chapter 12 – Submit to me and prosper or oppose me and perish
- Chapter 13 – Her heart went ba-thump ba-thump
- Chapter 14 – Staring until the heart grew fearful
- Chapter 15 – The good-for-nothing is actually a super genius! (1)
- Chapter 16 – The good-for-nothing is actually a super genius! (2)
- Chapter 17 – The good-for-nothing is actually a super genius! (3)
- Chapter 18 – Talent to become an Apothecarist
- Chapter 19 – My heart had been broken long ago
- Chapter 20 – Simply unbelievable
- Chapter 21 – The long awaited day
- Chapter 22 – Give you the position of concubine (1)
- Chapter 23 – Give you the position of concubine (2)
- Chapter 24 – The crown prince unexpectedly… can’t raise it up
- Chapter 25 – Stop indulging in your wild fantasies!
- Chapter 26 – I really must thank you!
- Chapter 27 – Three days flashed by in an instant
- Chapter 28 – At this moment, time seemed to have stopped
- Chapter 29 – This king is wholeheartedly willing
- Chapter 30 – The Dragon Ring’s approval
- Chapter 31 – An ordinary man is innocent, but having a cherished item would get him into trouble
- Chapter 32 – What a sharp girl
- Chapter 33 – As expected, she was clever enough
- Chapter 34 – The Guardian of the Hidden Treasure Pavilion
- Chapter 35 – Strong intent to kill
- Chapter 36 – The stratagem of moving the tiger from the mountain
- Chapter 37 – Acquired too easily
- Chapter 38 – When meeting face to face on a narrow path, the brave will be victorious.
- Chapter 39 – The wicked sneer
- Chapter 40 – Arrogant brazen thieves (1)
- Chapter 41 – Arrogant brazen thieves (2)
- Chapter 42 – Arrogant brazen thieves (3)
- Chapter 43 – Hidden treasure map fragment appears (1)
- Chapter 44 – Hidden treasure map fragment appears (2)
- Chapter 45 – A tiger doesn’t show its might so you treat me like a sick cat (1)
- Chapter 46 – A tiger doesn’t show its might so you treat me like a sick cat (2)
- Chapter 47 – A tiger doesn’t show its might so you treat me like a sick cat (3)
- Chapter 48 – A tiger doesn’t show its might so you treat me like a sick cat (4)
- Chapter 49 – A strong and overbearing kiss (1)
- Chapter 50 – A strong and overbearing kiss (2)