The Legend of the Dragon King
The Age of Gods has long since ended, their voices no longer heard on the continent of Douluo. Humanity, standing on the shoulders of legends from its history, advanced soul technology to inconceivable heights. The humans of Douluo invented weapons of mass destruction, mechanized armor, and living metals. With these advancements, they went on to conquer the oceans and discovered two new continents. To fuel these new technologies, humanity hunted the soul beasts to the very brink of extinction.
Once the dominant force of Douluo, the few surviving soul beasts now hide in the darkest recesses of their last sanctuary. The weakest have all been hunted, leaving only the strongest to scheme in the heart of the forest. The soul beasts, not willing to fade away, plot an uprising for their survival. In the midst of this, a god from a long forgotten era awakens in the depths of the Great Star Dou Forest to seek vengeance for the soul beasts.
As darkness encroaches from the abyss, hope is found in a young boy who holds a power beyond divinity within himself—Tang Wulin! Hope for both humanity and the soul beasts, as the bridge between the two. He finds his way into the fabled halls of Shrek Academy, where he learns to wield his prodigious powers, makes friends and finds allies, eventually rising to become a towering leader.
As he learns to harness his strength, danger lurks within the shadows as the various factions of humanity maneuver and plot to usurp Shrek Academy. Tang Wulin discovers the threat to the only world he knows as he sinks deeper into the intrigue. Meanwhile, camouflaged by the chaos and unbeknownst to the humans, the soul beasts’ plot continues to steadily advance.
To defend what he loves and reclaim what was lost, Tang Wulin must seek out the legacies of legends past and unlock the full might of the Golden Dragon King!
Other names: Soryuden: legend of the dragon kings, 創竜伝原画集
You're reading The Legend of the Dragon King free online novel on NovelWell.com !
Chapter List (1525 chapters)
- Chapter 1 Awakening Day
- Chapter 2 Martial Soul Awakening
- Chapter 3 Little Wulins Family
- Chapter 4 Entering the Academy
- Chapter 5 Na'er
- Chapter 6 Bringing Her Home
- Chapter 7 Stay here and be my little sister
- Chapter 8 Learning to Forge
- Chapter 9 Gifted
- Chapter 10 I will protect you in the future
- Chapter 11 Astonishing Recovery
- Chapter 12 Three Years Later
- Chapter 13 Thousand Refined Tungsten Hammer
- Chapter 14 Enough Money at Last
- Chapter 15 10th Rank
- Chapter 16 The Starry Sky and the Vast Sea
- Chapter 17 Spiritual Power Test
- Chapter 18 Random Draw
- Chapter 19 Spirit Soul
- Chapter 20 Fusion
- Chapter 21 Rank 11 Soul Master
- Chapter 22 Teacher is also a Soul Master?
- Chapter 23 Variant Martial Soul
- Chapter 24 Naer Leaves
- Chapter 25 Thousand Refinements
- Chapter 26 Five Hundred Kilograms of Strength
- Chapter 27 Concentration of Forging
- Chapter 28 Thousand Refined Heavy Silver
- Chapter 29 Understanding Refinement
- Chapter 30 Blood Sacrificed Thousand Refinement
- Chapter 31 Peak Special Effect
- Chapter 32 Heavy Silver Storage Rings
- Chapter 33 First Arrival in Eastsea City
- Chapter 34 Reporting In
- Chapter 35 Roommates
- Chapter 36 Fight
- Chapter 37 Punishment
- Chapter 38 Reparations?
- Chapter 39 You Cant Beat Me in Eating Either
- Chapter 40 Cen Yue
- Chapter 41 Blacksmith Ranking Test
- Chapter 42 Eight Star Saint Craftsman
- Chapter 43 Second Rank
- Chapter 44 Arent You Just Showing Off?
- Chapter 45 The Worst Class
- Chapter 46 Icily Arrogant Prince Charming
- Chapter 47 The Battle of Eastsea Park
- Chapter 48 Golden Scales
- Chapter 49 Unable to Find the Golden Scales